PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Polaris Ranger 900 XP EPS with Prospector Pro SR tracks (made by Soucy of Quebec). I have searched the internet and youtube vigorously to try and find either the manual on these tracks or information on setting attach angle, toe in , etc but can't find anything. I talked to my local Polaris dealer and he said sorry he did not have any manuals on them (even though they were sold with Polaris insignia and endorsement) and he said Polaris would not have anything (I bought the Ranger and tracks from them???) I also e-mailed Soucy and have not heard back. They are very similar in looks to the CamoPlast but don't have the same mountings. Any help would be appreciated greatly. Just don't want to have anything out of alignment and prematurely wear them out..... thanks in advance for any information....

Jon..

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just got a set of new Camso tracks for my Ranger. The manual for them states for toe in, you measure from the front inner wheels of the track (the front most) and the inner rear wheels of the track, and they should be no more then 1/8" difference. To adjust the angle of attack, mine has a bubble level on it and I go off of that. They do state you can put something flat across the rear wheels of the front track, and measure to the ground. They give a dimension of 12 1/8" plus or minus 3/16" but I'm sure yours would be different as it's a difference make and model that what I have. I would make sure they are the same. This is my 3rd set of tracks, and best I can tell you is the more track on the ground, the straighter it will go but will be harder to turn. The less track or more the front of the track points up, the easier it will turn but at higher speeds it will wobble or be harder to hold straight. You'll have to play around with what works for you on that.

Hope that helps. It'll give you some direction on adjustments.

·
Registered
703 Posts
You should find a different dealer, the information should all be available. I had everything your looking for but it went with my tracks when I sold them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have studied the Camoplast information, just that it does not have the height requirements for the angle of attack when when using a straight edge on the rear most boggie wheels.... also the adjustment is right at the hymen and doesn't seem to adjust... may have to take it off of the hymen and turn it for adjustment.. just would be nice to have the measurements... Thought maybe Soucy would have responded .... will try and give them a call in Quebec.... thanks for the responses.... I am only 80 miles from Polaris.... would be nice to actually be able to call them directly.... I son knows some of the engineers... might get some help there ???!!???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Warren, Minnesota...... Had a lake place for years just outside of Warroad....now we have a lake place at Devils Lake, ND

·
Registered
703 Posts
Just south of you by Fertile. Used to ice fish on Low heavy but not as much last couple years, fishing isn’t what it used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
wOjon was wondering if you have found out anything more on the souchy built tracks? I have 2013 ranger crew 800. I'm not having any luck as well about finding any imformation on maintenance or set up guides for these tracks. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
703 Posts
If you post a picture of your machine on concrete from the side I can do my best to help you out. Basically the rear track runs flat and the front runs flat on a section of bogeys. Easier to look at picture and describe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts