PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just installed these on my Ranger: Polaris 900XP Reverse Light Kit

They are AWESOME and plenty bright, perfect for reverse lights!!! Install was super easy and the quality of the product is unsurpassed. I had a question and Lewis got back to me almost instantly, FIVE STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

I also have a larger EBAY LED that mounts below the box, these are nicer and look factory !!!

Reactions: Grundo

·
Registered
269 Posts
Do they come on when you put it in reverse?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, install was SUPER EASY 100% plug and play

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The convenience IS the reason I went this route. I'm a master electrician / electrical contractor and could have thrown this together for cheaper too, but went this route instead !!! Plus if there's an issue Lewis seems like he'd back it up 100%

·
Registered
22 Posts
Will this kit work on other Rangers (Ranger 400 specifically)?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will this kit work on other Rangers (Ranger 400 specifically)?
I'm sure one could make it work easy enough but the wiring that you have to tap into is probably a little different....only issue I could forsee is if the box design is different, have to drill a 3/4" hole in the box below the taillight to accommodate the LED's. I will look at my fathers midsize 800 this Friday and let you know for sure. But, at this moment, I'm gonna say YES it will work with some slight adjusting

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks for the info FUSE...I just ordered a set and they should work perfect for plowing!!:soap:

Reactions: FUSE

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^Exactly why I bought mine Grundo !!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
There must be something wrong with me...I'm on vacation where it's sunny and 80 and I can't wait too get home and plow some snow:cower:

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
There must be something wrong with me...I'm on vacation where it's sunny and 80 and I can't wait too get home and plow some snow:cower:
Sam, not sure but there must be a 12 step program out there somewhere that will help you! :glee:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Lol...I need all the help I can get Forde!:playful:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL you guys.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just got my order in also!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I just ordered one too. It sure would be nice if there was an option to have a switch in the cab, I could use some light back there for things other than backing up.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^Would be an easy modification !

·
Registered
169 Posts
I placed my order for this today. This will definitely help when backing the Ranger into the garage at night.

·
Registered
533 Posts
When I added my reverse lights, I wired up a relay to work when in reverse, and also wired a switch on the dash that pretty much does the same thing as putting in reverse, which is connects the ground. The existing wires for the beeper, red is hot when the key is on, and the black is connects to ground when trans is put into reverse. Pretty simple to wire in an extra switch to bypass the reverse switch.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.