PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
You say you had some made, how many, and are you offering them up for sale? How much?

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Looks good.

Yes, we used to have a store but that sort of fell by the wayside a few months ago.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Looks good.

Yes, we used to have a store but that sort of fell by the wayside a few months ago.
Are there any leftovers, decals, flags, stuff, from the store?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
How much was the little flag ya had made for on the antennas? damnit i want one! lol

SOMEONE needs to get the store back up and running. I owe this site alot of "thanks" for all the info ive found that has saved me a Crap load of money. i donated and became a supporting member and i try to help ANYONE i can. This place is badass, outta all the sites im members on, this one is by far the most useful.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
The link above suggests the price is $25.:glee:

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Registered
60 Posts
prc flag.jpg

I ordered one of the prc flags. Great quality and great company to deal with.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Just bought mine,,, thanx for the link.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Buying mine in a bit, thanks for the link!

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Registered
130 Posts
Finally something else for the ranger that doesn't cost 100+$$$$!

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Oh boy......just ordered mine in a "custom" color scheme (think titanium LE), gonna look SCHWEET!!!
Barbara is great to work with, talked to her on the phone and she's equally excited to make it, she loves the color scheme too.
Funny thing, she say's she's about 2 weeks out right now because she's getting swamped with all kinds of PRC Forum flag requests........and she loves it! lol
Keep it up!

She said she'll send a pic of the flag when it's done, I'll post it when I get it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
When I ordered mine yesterday, I asked the question of which shape I'd get, since both were on the pic in my shopping basket. She replied in minutes that I had my choice, she forgot she had them depicted that way. I replied back it doesn't matter, surprise me. She added that she'll email me when it's ready to ship... I went Dark Green, same as my ride.

Reactions: AK_900XP_CREW_LE

·
Registered
762 Posts
Emailed today, says it has been shipped to me, : )

1 - 20 of 31 Posts