PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a new 900XP. I've seen talk of really good pricing, but was wondering what you guy's have seen or actually purchased machines for?
Right now the local guy has a 14 LE Titanium for $13,694. A 15 LE for $14,700, and a 15 Sage green for $13,700. He is the cheapest so far, got a couple other
local places I'm checking with as well. I don't mind paying for shipping if it will save me a bundle.

Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
Prices are all over the price range, buy where you feel good about the sale, service, and honesty with the dealership. Asking for a price on this forum, or any forum can be all over the place. I see some prices posted on forums that I know are posted by posters just to make others feel bad and can't be bought for that price. I think the cost of shipping would kill any deal, don't look to save much here. Ever taken a vehicle (motorcycle, UTV, ATV) into a dealership for repair that you didn't buy in from, you might get good service, then again you might not. Buy local, find the best deal you can and enjoy your new purchase. One last thing, WELCOME to the forum, prices will probably be your hardest answers to get here.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
That is good advice from Trainman.

Those prices are not far off of what I priced my 2013 at when it came out.

Welcome to the Form!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I don't know where you live but if you are close to West Kentucky my local dealer, Polaris of Benton, has 2015 900 LE EPS models that list for $15,199 out the door for $12,999.

I guess this is one of those try to make someone feel bad can't be bought for that price deals huh? BS. You can walk in the door in the morning and buy every one that he has in stock for that price, and he is one of the biggest volume dealers in the state, if not THE biggest dealer.

Just go on his web site and pull up the one you are interested in and click 'Best Price: Real Time Quote'. They will send you an e-mail with the OTD price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys. Forgot to mention I'm in upper Ohio.
I'll do a little more looking. The one dealer that gave me those prices seems
to be the most honest dealer. Appreciate any more info.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
For what it's worth, I'm picking up a new 2015 900 Crew Camo EPS on Friday. I'm buying it from Abernathy in Union City Tennessee. Even living on the Gulf Coast, their pricing makes it worth the dive to buy it there. Right now the Crew EPS is $14394. I think the 2 seaters are around 12900 or so. Apparently they're the biggest volume dealer in the country. The man said they sold 200 rangers last month, so their pricing can be pretty aggressive.

·
Registered
546 Posts
For what it's worth, I'm picking up a new 2015 900 Crew Camo EPS on Friday. I'm buying it from Abernathy in Union City Tennessee. Even living on the Gulf Coast, their pricing makes it worth the dive to buy it there. Right now the Crew EPS is $14394. I think the 2 seaters are around 12900 or so. Apparently they're the biggest volume dealer in the country. The man said they sold 200 rangers last month, so their pricing can be pretty aggressive.
I bought mine from Abernathy also. It is an awesome place! I drove 3 hours they were the cheapest. My 2013 900xp le eps was 13,265 out the door.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thanks Guys. Forgot to mention I'm in upper Ohio.
I'll do a little more looking. The one dealer that gave me those prices seems
to be the most honest dealer. Appreciate any more info.

Thanks,
Matt

If you are from Ohio, you may want to try and call Ball Equipment who is a site sponsor. They are out of SE Michigan and may be worth a little drive...

·
Registered
273 Posts
I couldn't get my local dealer to budge off of msrp, let alone freight and prep charges. I found the best deal at Honda East of Toledo in Maumee. 600 off msrp and no destination or prep charge. I dealt with Tad Sommers.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I tried to deal with both Honda east and ball equipment but in the end I got the best deal from US27 motor sports in ST Johns. I can tell you this ball equipment will do just about anything to prevent you from buying at Honda east.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, I could kinda tell that when I talked with Ball Eq the other day. There's a really good deal on a 14 white Lightning up by Livonia that I'm looking at right now. Not 100% keen on the white, but at the price he gave me, I might not be so picky, lol

That place in KY does have killer pricing too, and I got a quote of $470 for shipping. Gonna try to see if anyone close will come near their prices.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, I have the prices here somewhere. They were not the best though. trying to decide between the 570 and 900 before I try to negotiate.

·
Registered
94 Posts
So last weekend I was looking at this thread and seen the prices for
Polaris of Benton,KY.
The LE 900's were listed at $12,999. I literally just got of the phone I was quoted 14,299 by a guy by the name Jesse. Not shure why these would take a $1,300 price jump in a weeks time. For 12,999 I would have drove down the 600 miles to pick one up.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The price is still $12,999. All you have to do is click 'instant quote' beside the model you are interested in and fill in your name and email and it will automatically tell you the price online.

I don't know Jesse, but if you mention the instant quote he will tell you the correct price if he is a salesman. You might ask for Brian or Andy. Brian is the owner.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I called back to Polaris of Benton after seeing your post earlier. I talked to lady by the name of Beth. Sir you are correct on the price I could not believe it.
I bought my 14' Blue Fire 900 XP back in July. 2 week ago tommorow I was riding by myself and checking the ice chisleing holes and went through it sat in the water for just about 2 days before i could get a wrecker there to pull it out needless to say it is totaled.
So today i go to the local dealer and same sales guy to price another one with the same accesories and this guy sticks it to me and says he talked to the insurance company to give them a valuation on my machine so he already has a good idea on what I got for it. Needless to say he lost this sale.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Sorry about your dunk in the ice water. That would definitely be a bad feeling seeing your Ranger sink. I hope you get everything back in order quickly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Your $13,700 for a 2015 900 Crew ( with or without EPS) seems like a good deal but alot of dealers I am getting quotes from Dealer that add all sorts of charges like dealer prep, some dealer inventory tax besides sales tax. Where are you are at that you got that quote and was that base price drive out or what?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts