PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I surfed Amazon for a couple hours after work. There seems to be a lot of copper socks, collagen rubs, nursing bars and 'smart outlet' I have no idea what that is. I did find 4 1/2" flap disc in a ten pack 60 grit for $1.88 a disc and 80 grit in a lighting deal ten pk for $13. bucks a pack. Then came across curved LED light bars 40" was $47. 50" was $99. , I don't go out after dark so I don't need a light bar on my ranger. But I thought the prices were good. And a Go Pro hero4 for $170. I did get. I did see kolpin round cage bar side mirrors for $20. bucks. So some deals if you have the time to look.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I can't buy anything on Prime until I get rid of all the Amazon boxes stacked to the roof in my garage.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...UPS delivers here often for my business. About a month ago I got some stainless steel pipe elbows from Amazon. I said to the UPS driver what would we do without Amazon ? He said he had 117 packages on the truck to deliver. 80 of them were amazon that day.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I find it odd you guy's bring this up, for the past week or so I keep getting an amazon pop up on just this site and I have an ad blocker.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Lot of other retailers trying to get in on the hype. I usually do well when they have warehouse sales. I wish they could delay shipments for a couple months so I could finish furnishing my place in TX when I get back there in October

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had some time to surf Amazon again this year(how time flies)….I've also had time to watch the first ten stages of the TourDeLance. On fathers day I was refilling a sweit basket up on a old red oak tree that I've been hanging the basket on for thirty years. The tree on the top of an embankment had been getting 'shaky' the last couple years. I put up the ladder and climbed up and took down the basket , filled it and went back up and just as I stretched and put the basket on the hook. Snap. over the tree ladder and me go down the embankment. Brush 4' high my shoulder killing me, my girlfriend screaming from the deck "where are you, where are you"...Anyway I'm 8 days out of surgery with three screws in my right shoulder. A very tuff rotorcuff repair the surgeon told me. So now we heal.
I have a scheduled repair of a smaller tear in April of 17 with my left shoulder rotorcuff. One screw in that one.
Six weeks in a big bulky sling. A stupid mistake that I'll pay for for a while.

·
Registered
544 Posts
So any good deals on Prime? Just kidding, hope it goes well with recovery. I'm finding the older I get the slower I heal and old pain seem to come back to haunt me....

·
Registered
137 Posts
I haven’t really found anything I couldn’t do without today. As far as Amazon goes, sometimes the same thing from the same company costs more from Amazon. The convenience is good though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts