PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help. Bought a Pro Steel Cab assembly for full size ranger 800.. anyone have any info on instructions or parts list. I need a few missing pieces and would love to figure out how to mount this thing. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks Again !!

Chad

·
Super Moderator
6,841 Posts
Help. Bought a Pro Steel Cab assembly for full size ranger 800.. anyone have any info on instructions or parts list. I need a few missing pieces and would love to figure out how to mount this thing. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks Again !!

Chad
Chad, you will not be able to purchase missing parts on this cab system from Polaris, it comes as a complete assy.
You will have to purchase hardware from another source or fabricate something that will work.

Your dealer can print you a copy of the instructions, just make sure you have each accessory part number that you need instructions for.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a set of custom hinges for those doors I'd sell ya. I had them built for our rangers because the oem hinges broke all the time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for reply.. That seems Absurd though. What if I damaged a piece of my cab. Will they really make me buy an entire assembly to replace a few pieces. If so, then something is definitely wrong with Polaris.
Thanks Again

·
Super Moderator
6,841 Posts
Thanks for reply.. That seems Absurd though. What if I damaged a piece of my cab. Will they really make me buy an entire assembly to replace a few pieces. If so, then something is definitely wrong with Polaris.
Thanks Again
If you damage any piece of your cab, you will have to replace that entire assembly. There is no OEM component list available for most accessories for the Ranger 700/800 lineup. If you break front or rear window, you will need to take it to your local glass or plastic shop.
Polaris changed this with the introduction of the 900 Ranger XP, and the new lock and ride accessories. You can get a installation instruction sheet as well as a complete component list for any accessory, providing that your dealer wants to help you. But, what I have seen in pricing, for some individual components (such as glass F/R, not door), it is cheaper to purchase a complete new assy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is why I had the hinges custom made. The hardware kits consist of about 10lbs do bolts, nuts, pins, hinges, etc to the tune of about $150. I literally only need one part, and be stuck with a bunch of extra crap!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts