PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2020 Ranger XP 1000 Premium a month ago and dealer tells me it has been “in transit” for weeks now. Said production was shutdown due to COVID which I did read about intermittent plant closings. Has anyone else experienced a delay in ordering a new unit? Thanks

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I can't talk about Polaris delivery delays but my USPS, UPS and Fed Ex packages have all taken longer than usual to get to me and several places I shop online have statements that say there will be extended delivery dates due to COVID19. If it's affecting these other shipments I see no reason that Polaris deliveries wouldn't be delayed as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a 2020 Ranger XP 1000 Premium a month ago and dealer tells me it has been “in transit” for weeks now. Said production was shutdown due to COVID which I did read about intermittent plant closings. Has anyone else experienced a delay in ordering a new unit? Thanks
I'm having the same problem. I called Polaris directly yesterday and got the issue resolved. They gave me a 2 week delivery window but it was better than not knowing. Good luck!

·
Registered
729 Posts
The Ranger I bought last year manufactured last of May and I bought at the dealer on the 11th of June. But they may have picked up themselves.
I had my mail end up at the Indian reservation for several days before it got back to Fargo distribution. The mail has staggered shifts to keep the distances. I could well see supply chain issues as it seems Chinese imports have slowed way down. Most riding areas are restricted yet around here

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar Crew Ultimate
68 Posts
I ordered my northstar crew ultimate with mb quart full system in it. Ordered April 17th. It’s showed in transit for the last two weeks. It finally shipped today. So I’ll have it Monday or Tuesday. It was supposed to be here May 15.
Where is it coming from? Like where are they made? Today I finally at least know it’s on its way. I have a pile of parts to put into it!! Lol

·
Super Moderator
6,806 Posts
I ordered my northstar crew ultimate with mb quart full system in it. Ordered April 17th. It’s showed in transit for the last two weeks. It finally shipped today. So I’ll have it Monday or Tuesday. It was supposed to be here May 15.
Where is it coming from? Like where are they made? Today I finally at least know it’s on its way. I have a pile of parts to put into it!! Lol
It should be coming to you from the great state of Alabama.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've been waiting a month on a call back about doing my recall, they keep saying on kinda covid19 but they been open the whole time, gonna take this months payment and tell them to pay it since they say not to ride it

·
Registered
233 Posts
What’s the recall on?

My new ECM is being delivered tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
The one on mine is a stop ride. If belt breaks could sever the fuel line and you will get some real hot buns
Call your dealer and see if they give you the part. Only took them 30 minutes to put mine on. Not much to it I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Every MFG has to be struggling with their supply line, some places shut down some not and China is a mess as are most overseas companies, now throw in trucking where a lot of drivers have been laid off and it doesn't paint a pretty picture, I know John Deere and Cat are either slow or shut down because of supply. I've noticed a lot of new UTV's running around our little town which leads me to think a lot of new buyers with some government cash and low interest rates doesn't help the inventory.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts