PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,806 Posts
Every MFG has to be struggling with their supply line, some places shut down some not and China is a mess as are most overseas companies, now throw in trucking where a lot of drivers have been laid off and it doesn't paint a pretty picture, I know John Deere and Cat are either slow or shut down because of supply. I've noticed a lot of new UTV's running around our little town which leads me to think a lot of new buyers with some government cash and low interest rates doesn't help the inventory.
And the quality issues I have been seeing are unreal.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've been waiting a month on a call back about doing my recall, they keep saying on kinda covid19 but they been open the whole time, gonna take this months payment and tell them to pay it since they say not to ride it
I would tune it and forget that recall.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Problem I see when manufactures try to keep the line going is they start using items that are not up to quality standards but use to get units out the door. I have had friends in manufacturing tell me of the issues and then the dealer has to deal with the problem making for a mad customer and dealer loosing money

21 - 25 of 25 Posts