PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of building a pull behind trailer for my 500 midsize .. Just looking for ideas before I get started!! I mainly haul wood and the box on my ranger is limited .. Thinkin a trailer will save a couple trips.. And fishing gear too!!

·
Administrator
7,005 Posts
I purchased a 4x6 trailer ( Carry On Brand), expanded metal floor and gate. I mounted a jungle Jim's utility rack on it, it holds my rakes and shovels, brush cutter and line, as well as my pole saw.
I use it to haul brush and firewood, and maintaining my property and Deer Lease.

It is about 60 inches wide, same as the Ranger. It works great for what I need.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I usually tow my 6x12 utility with gate when I haul stuff.

Reactions: deanot

·
Premium Member
829 Posts

I found a used boat trailer and put a bed on it. The best part is the wheel base is the same as the Ranger.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive tire

This is the same trailer that I haul it on. Its a converted boat trailer that I picked up for $150.00.

·
Registered
891 Posts
5x8 trailer I used to haul the Ranger on before I upgraded to the 6x12

Cheers

·
Registered
1,665 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
the trailer in both uses...

Hauling the Ranger!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle

Ranger pulling trailer.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Transport Car Tree
Tree Vehicle Soil Wood Logging

As you can see, the Ranger was a tight fit on this trailer! Used this same trailer to haul 2 ATVs before I traded them for the Ranger, added the tilted side racks to haul them across the trailer.

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.