PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
New to the forum. Here is my 2015 570 Crew. Just got it about a week ago to replace my 2013 500.

Does any one make a lift and forward a-arms for this machine? I'm needing a little more ground clearance.

·
Registered
321 Posts
POLARIS RANGER Lift Kit This is a 2.5" kit for yours.

From what I have found the 570 and 500 forward a-arms are the same. Is this correct? Someone please provide some input either way.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yep just order forward a arms for a 500 and they'll fit just fine. And just add some 2" long spring spacers and it'll lift it up almost 2" and stiffen the sloppy suspension up

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm new to the ranger world, but I have a 15 570 crew mid. I am running a 2.5" marshall motoart lift. I ordered a set of non arched a arms from BW. The camber was horrible and the spring was rubbing on the spring perch. After much debate with BW, John verified that the 15 is different from the 14's.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm new to the ranger world, but I have a 15 570 crew mid. I am running a 2.5" marshall motoart lift. I ordered a set of non arched a arms from BW. The camber was horrible and the spring was rubbing on the spring perch. After much debate with BW, John verified that the 15 is different from the 14's.
That's exactly what I have been seeing Jayce, but I wanted to make sure. I know Chad just bought this 4 seater and he is ready to put some tires under it soon.

Did John say if he is building a set for these? Highlifter has a set on there website saying that they will fit any midsize.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's exactly what I have been seeing Jayce, but I wanted to make sure. I know Chad just bought this 4 seater and he is ready to put some tires under it soon.

Did John say if he is building a set for these? Highlifter has a set on there website saying that they will fit any midsize.
They wanted me to send my factory arms in so they could use them as a template, but turn around wasn't fast enough and he didn't offer any incentive for me. So I stuck the factory's back on and will wait for someone to offer some. I'm running 28" MTC's with minimal scrub(had to remove floorboard bolt).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure if u can run 2" forward arms or not. There is only about 1/4"-3/8" clearance between spring and perch from factory. Might be different if running the SATV lift, but I have marshall motoart spacers!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Can you post a pic of where the tires were rubbing at?

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes. Those are dog kennels and I use them and the buggy solely for hog hunting. Thanks for all the info. Hopefully someone will start making some a-arms for my buggy soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts