PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 midsize ranger 570-i have put fortress steel roof, fortress steel back sliding glass, and fortress front steel sliding glass. all this is pretty good weight. i weigh 280 and partner is 185. have added 45lbs seat in back. looking to add pvc spacers to preload the springs and bring ride height back. am i looking at 1, 1 1/2, or 2 in high pvc spacers for this rig. thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I would start at 1.75" spacers being you have so much weight on the buggy. Hell you might wanna start at 2" long spacer. Also it's better to use 2" pvc couplings. They are thicker and stronger.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Yah, your 570 has same struts as my midsize 800. (the 400/500 had different part numbers for some reason?) Get yourself some 2" pvc couplers. a stick of 2" pipe, and a stick of 1-1/2 DWV pipe and then find my thread i made about lifts. That oughta give ya a good starting point. Its easy in the front and cheap. The back is a little tougher if ya aint got any good tools or a spring compressor but it can be done!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Or a 2in lift

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yeah wes a lift will work but he needs more spring rate with the extra weight

·
Registered
406 Posts
So the" ID" of the spacer needs to be 2" is the what the high lifter lifts measure i wanna make one to get a lil more also

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yes 2" ID is what we run. Works out great

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like 2 in high it is . thanks littlebigrancher and WagZ. hey Wagz found your spacer write up, very good

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Registered
406 Posts
u havea link I couldn't find it

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Link to what rum?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just looked around on the site and found wagz write up. dont remember what i typed in but wasnt hard to find

1 - 13 of 13 Posts