PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site and hope i am in the rite spot. I am looking at a 2015 Ranger 900 xp eps black pearl and was wanting to know some thoughts on it. I am going to buy a full cab kit and a snow plow for it as well. For the price of money i want to be sure they are great machines. Thanks in advance Jason!

·
Registered
389 Posts
There great machines just use your head and you wont have any problems. They have a weak reverse chain if your stuck winch out. If you go with bigger tires and a lift you will need to upgrade the axles or keep your foot out of the throttle. They have a few little things but all the machines do get the extended warranty and leave it stock and have fun

·
Registered
371 Posts
I just picked up a 2015 Ranger 900 in the steel grey color.

It's my first Polaris machine after many Japanese ATVs and SxS. So far, I really like it. The power is great. The ride is super smooth. The engine and exhaust are really quiet. These are the things that sold me and made me switch to a Polaris. I was tired of low power and lots of noise. My Ranger 900 is not going to be setup like yours as I will spend a lot of time in the mud and water. I do have a sport roof, half windshield, a glass back window and a set of Highlifter snorkels.

68hp can chunk some mud in Low Range!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts