PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just picked up a Ranger Crew 900 this weekend. I have ordered the superatv 3" lift, running stock wheels & tires. Will i be able to get away with running stock axles, or should I order the Rhino axles and do altogether. If I need to do the axle swap is this a pretty straight forward swap? Thanks for any input.

Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm curious too. I have the three inch lift on stock wheels now but am considering bighorns on 26 inch ITP. I'm not sure if I need to replace axles with a three inch lift. Hopefully someone witht the know how will chime in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I put the super atv lift on mine and went to 28 inch tires and 14 inch wheels . I have nonproblem at all. They told me if you go to the 6 inch then u need new axles. ,

·
Registered
33 Posts
when you put the 2 or 3 in. lift on does it feel top heavy. I'm running stock but looking to do a lift to gain some clearance, not looking to do arms wheels and tires yet. does it look odd with a 3 in. lift and stock tires kudidl?

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm currently running the super atv 2-3" lift and have now added new stock size bighorn tires on 12" itp wheels
no handling issues
as far as the look, I think it looks goofy with stock tires and wheels anyway, but that's just my opinion. I like the bighorns and wheels because the tires add a little height and the wheels add a little width. I also have 1-1/2" spacers on all four.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Her is my setup...no issues with stock axles. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts