PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am a newbie and this is my first ranger. I got a couple questions. Does the 900 polaris ranger come in a full size and mid size or just full size? do you reccomend buying the windshields and accessiors from the dealership as far as prices go? thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
427 Posts
900 is only in the full size format. You can most of the time get a great deal on accessories from the dealer at the time of purchase as more of a package deal. If your financining the accessories can all be added into your monthly payment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
900 is only in the full size format. You can most of the time get a great deal on accessories from the dealer at the time of purchase as more of a package deal. If your financining the accessories can all be added into your monthly payment.

any websites you reccomend for checking the prices on the accessories? thank you

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Just a full size and full size crew. There are some 'skinny' RZR 900s. Might want to search in the Ranger 900 forum for "windshields" to see which ones fit your needs!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I got the windshield (hardened poly), roof, and rear window as part of a package deal. Dealers want to move machines. Make them work for your business. After the sale, your chances of a great deal on accessories diminishes significantly.:glee: Good luck bro!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts