PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a reply from a Dan Bart yesterday, seems Russ forwarded my question to him the same day I sent it :roll: . Anyhow, Dan is checking to see if he can find out what paint the red is and if it is propitiatory :roll: :roll: :roll:. He also appologized for the delayed response so I sent a note to him this AM and told no worries on the reply, just wanted to make certain I wasn't falling into a spam bucket and if the paint is propitiatory to check and see if he would be permitted to send me a quart in an unlabaled container :lol: :lol:. Who would have thought paint would be an issue.

Just wanted keep you abreast. Cuz I know your a boob guy

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
oneal said:
I received a reply from a Dan Bart yesterday, seems Russ forwarded my question to him the same day I sent it :roll: . Anyhow, Dan is checking to see if he can find out what paint the red is and if it is propitiatory :roll: :roll: :roll:. He also appologized for the delayed response so I sent a note to him this AM and told no worries on the reply, just wanted to make certain I wasn't falling into a spam bucket and if the paint is propitiatory to check and see if he would be permitted to send me a quart in an unlabaled container :lol: :lol:. Who would have thought paint would be an issue.

Just wanted keep you abreast. Cuz I know your a boob guy
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Well....I AM a Boob guy. That is true...always have been, and hopefully always will be :D . But...it takes one to know one. Right, buddy?! :p

Thanks for the update on the Polaris communications. This sillyness regarding the paint doesn't at all surprise me. Sheesh....you'd think we were asking for the secret recipe for KFC or something :roll: .

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
It's all those dang "compartments/silos" that Polaris uses. The right hand ain't got a clue what the left hand is doing and dang if I know how they survive. They are making money IN SPITE of themselves!! Doesn't surprise me either!!

Oh, I'm a boob guy too. Show me a man who ain't and I will show you a bunch of nervous sheep!!! :shock:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ElecTech said:
It's all those dang "compartments/silos" that Polaris uses. The right hand ain't got a clue what the left hand is doing and dang if I know how they survive. They are making money IN SPITE of themselves!! Doesn't surprise me either!!

Oh, I'm a boob guy too. Show me a man who ain't and I will show you a bunch of nervous sheep!!! :shock:

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Ha! That is funny, Bruce!! :lol: Or like a buddy of mine once said, "Once you've seen one set of boobs, you pretty much want to see the rest of them!" :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts