PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ranger world,

New to the whole forum thing. I'm trying to find some aftermarket parts for the ranger 400 like clutch kit, exhaust, wheels, things of that nature. Seems like theres not all that many folks out there making that sort of stuff, not that I can find anyway. I'm trying to liven it up a bit in hopes that itll suffice me til I get the rzr in april or may. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the PRC. I have a 500 midsize and love it. There are plenty of aftermarket parts out there. I would start with the sponsors who advertise here on the forum. Any of the sponsors who carry wheels and tires will have ones that fit your Ranger, Bighorns are a pretty popular tire. I don't have a clutch kit on mine but many members do, I have heard the name Dirty Dawg and DDP thrown around quite a bit. Just start clicking on the links and browse their websites.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. Yea, I looked at the dirty dawg kit. Im running 27" mud lites (the originals). They actually pull the little ranger pretty good. What I'm really trying to do is pacify myself til about april or may when I get a rzr! Thats what I always do. Try to live with what I have & end up spending the money anyway. Its like an affliction really.HAHA. Thanks again for the advice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now, do I really have to put an exhaust on with the jet kit right away, or can I just go air filter, jet kit, stock exhaust? Kinda worried about back pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to PRC....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts