PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Ranger 800 Crew Transmission 2012-14 (Main Gearcase Assym)

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  TaterHawk 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys.

I'm looking for a decent or "rebuild-able" main gearcase assembly (transmission) for my '13 800 Crew.
Part Number: PSN1332977

Power Sport Nation doesn't have (this specific one) in stock, and I'm just looking for options.
Single Cab Ranger gearcase will work (as I'm told) -but they are not geared as low as the Crew's (on the high gear).

Let me know if you have one,
or please chime in if you think I'm just wasting my time looking for a rare unicorn.

Appreciate it!

#2 ·
I’m going through the same issues with mine other than i was lucky enough to save my case but I’ve been looking for aftermarket parts. Polaris wants 1,500 for just the rear diff gear that i exploded when the turf mode let go. Crazy to pay that when i can get a whole rebuilt from powersports nation for like 1,700. I will keep an eye out for you as I’m looking for my parts. I thought i seen one for a regular cab on eBay the other day but i may be wrong

#3 ·
Did you guys ever find a suitable replacement. My 2012 80 xp top bearing of the shaft 35T busted and ball bearings broke teeth all in the gears of the "shifter gears" . the shaft wallowed out the inside of the case where the bearing rode and i do not weld (yet, lol). I have not a clue what to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.