PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Pierre, click the ( go advanced) button to post images.

Work and standard mode still work good. You just don't get the 100% throttle opening. Are you considering getting the tune?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Pic showed up! Im guessing the blue one is your new ride?

·
Registered
698 Posts
I just looked at Bikeman banner ad that runs on top of the page and they offer a Power vision tuner for $500. No removing of ECM.
Anyone try this option for power. Will like to get more info on this option but right now I am catchup mode as spring decided to come this week and basically 3 to 4 weeks behind in work. Would like to see about getting the 900 traded while price of a new 1000 is so low.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
i just get on ranger when I'm not in a hurry and general when i need to blast problem solved lol T&S

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i just get on ranger when I'm not in a hurry and general when i need to blast problem solved lol T&S

Im kinda partial to doing both without having to change seats.:fat:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Pierre, click the ( go advanced) button to post images.

Work and standard mode still work good. You just don't get the 100% throttle opening. Are you considering getting the tune?
I run my xp 900 2015 (7500 miles ) on RVS tune and ajustable clutch kit so when I try the 1000 ??? from start to mid range it was OK but after :hopelessness: , but I love the new ranger XP1000 , everay things goes better than the XP 900 . So why not tune it and ajustable clutch kit :triumphant:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I run my xp 900 2015 (7500 miles ) on RVS tune and ajustable clutch kit so when I try the 1000 ??? from start to mid range it was OK but after :hopelessness: , but I love the new ranger XP1000 , everay things goes better than the XP 900 . So why not tune it and ajustable clutch kit :triumphant:

Go for it! Ran a rvs in my 900 also. The gillomen tune in the 1000 works great. Just get the adjustable weights so you can tune it to your liking. Where abouts are you in Quebec Pierre? I've got a cottage near Rouyn Noranda. Love riding around up there.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Go for it! Ran a rvs in my 900 also. The gillomen tune in the 1000 works great. Just get the adjustable weights so you can tune it to your liking. Where abouts are you in Quebec Pierre? I've got a cottage near Rouyn Noranda. Love riding around up there.
In Charlevoix , north St-Laurent river

21 - 33 of 33 Posts