PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my glass windshield off my 2015 ranger 900 crew. I'm going to a tilt style so don't need this one anymore. I will not ship it would probably get damaged. I live in garden city kansas and would meet someone within an hour or so if needed. $450 firm. I also added a tinted glare strip to the top to help with the sun. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416596684.391889.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416596699.762784.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416596709.651077.jpg

·
Registered
492 Posts
Glad you sold it. Noticed in your picture your garage is a lot like mine. I wonder what's in that fridge?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Just curious... why did you sell it? I've been considering a glass windshield for my Crew and keep going back and forth between glass and tip-out. Not sure what to buy.... don't like the half windshield I bought.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Bill, I had a half windshield on my 2009 Ranger XP and didn't like it. Replaced with a Rangerware Cab with the tilt out. Here in Arizona on my 2013 my Ranger XP I went with the tilt out and full open glass windshield. Really like it. With the fixed windshield on hot days you are in a roaster :) Good to tilt the windshield out and get some draft moving in. Helps with dust control too.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Hey Ken, didn't realize it was you. I've haven't been on the forums much as of late and just getting back into it. I just picked up a new Crew and am starting from scratch again. Go figure... just got the 2010 800 XP/LE to where I have everything the way I want it.... now I'm getting ready to sell it. Thanks for the input. I think I will wait until I sell the 2010 and just spend the extra money for the tilt-out. Merry Christmas. Good "talking" to you again. Bill

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Good talking to you again Bill. You are going to love that 900. It is a different animal. :) Love mine :) Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts