PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have a 2014 ranger 900 bought super atv forward a arms and 3 in lift not sure how they,re coming up with 3in with this lift only measure 1 3/4 also purchased muddr in law 32x10x14 tires looks like crap!there is enough tire clearance in fender wells thinkn about going with 4 in lift any issues by doing this?

·
Registered
973 Posts
have a 2014 ranger 900 bought super atv forward a arms and 3 in lift not sure how they,re coming up with 3in with this lift only measure 1 3/4 also purchased muddr in law 32x10x14 tires looks like crap!there is enough tire clearance in fender wells thinkn about going with 4 in lift any issues by doing this?
That's unfortunate. Can you post some pictures of the unit and added lift components?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I purchased a Marshall motoart 2.5" lift and haven't installed yet but I'm not seeing how it can be 2.5" with just mounting the shock an inch higher either. Same dilemma. Waiting on a arms do to the install

·
Registered
113 Posts
it doesn't take a full 2.5in to get a 2.5in lift..like on a pick up truck for a 2.5in level kit the spacers might be only 2 1/4in big..when you change angles on suspension it doesn't take much to make big changes

·
Administrator
7,005 Posts
Mudder in laws, Tires look like crap.
Please explain or post pics.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have the Marshall. 2.5 kit It works well for me,,,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tires look awesome just doesn't look good on machine need more lift seen a lot of pics with 32s 4in lift looks good mine looks like low rider with huge tire stuffed in fender well

·
Registered
63 Posts
I also bought the 2.5 Marshal Motoart lift. It works very well for me. I am running 28" Zillas also.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you really want 32 inch tires, I think you'll need more than just forward arms and a bracket lift.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I agree with Cowper. You can't go to 32s cheaply. They gonna get way deeper in your pocket than they will take you in the mud. Do them cheap and you better stay on the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a 3" super atv lift. There are 2 holes to chose from in their bracket lift for your shocks. You can also obtain more lift by cranking up the shocks.

32's are pretty big for fwd arms/3" lift.....

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's all about the geometry of the suspension. The bracket adds about an inch and a quarter at the lower shock mount location. But the wheel is at the far end of the a-arms, so the actual lift of the chassis translates into a greater distance. I have my shocks in the inner top mount, and lowest spring preload for the smoothest ride. The 2.5" Marshall lift gave me right around 2.25" of chassis lift without changing anything else. Close enough for me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ok I see ya makes sense. Anyone know if the Marshall lift wll work with backwoods armor a arms? I ordered it all before I thought about mounting the lift on the a arm vs the top of the shock on other lifts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ok I see ya makes sense. Anyone know if the Marshall lift wll work with backwoods armor a arms? I ordered it all before I thought about mounting the lift on the a arm vs the top of the shock on other lifts
I hear ya... I'm in exactly the same spot as you, but with the SuperATV forward arms. My arms are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I plan to put them together loosely to test. If there's any possibility that the Marshall bracket will be prone to flopping around on the SATV shock mount, I'll either drill another cross-bolt hole to stabilize everything if space allows, or weld the Marshall bracket to the SATV shock mount if not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.