PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Ranger Axles $125 Shipped!!!

962 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Hunterworks 
#1 ·
We have been carrying the Interparts brand of axle for a over a year now with very good results.

On our site we have axles for the 2010-2012 Ranger 800 Axles, we have access to other models and years so if you need another model just shoot me a e-mail and I can check on it them.

We are trying to keep these axles in stock at our location along with axles for the RZR 800 and S model.

Please read the link on general axle information on the axle description page.

Link to Ranger 800 accessories where the axles are on the page.

http://www.hunterworks.com/polaris_ranger_800

#2 ·
WOW, those are awesome prices. It would be worth picking up a Front and Rear at that price to have as a Spare in case you break one on a trip.

Are these axles the same size as the stock axles or are they a bit beefier such as some of the other aftermarket axles?

#12 ·
The 2008 XP Ranger is a 700, and would like to Know if you have the axles to fit it???????
My front axle on the Passeger side is starting to make noise. The last time it broke I had to replace my speed sensoir because it tore it out also.
I need an axle and was wondering about your product.

The Mud diver

#13 ·
The Mud Diver said:
The 2008 XP Ranger is a 700, and would like to Know if you have the axles to fit it???????
My front axle on the Passeger side is starting to make noise. The last time it broke I had to replace my speed sensoir because it tore it out also.
I need an axle and was wondering about your product.

The Mud diver
Sorry, didn't catch the 08 part and yes we have them. Just call me.

Todd
601-771-0070

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.