PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been 2 months since I bought my ranger. After many posts and great feed back, it is on its way, should arrive by dec 1 as the ship goes to Haiti first then a bunch of other islands then finally Bimini. It's purpose is to replace my electric cart which forever has problems. Completed prior to shipping is rustproofing frame with rubberized under coating, new clutch bearing, new shift cable, oil change, plugs, new seat covers, storage cover, new tranny fluid and diff. Fluid, greased chassis, a arm bushings, new belt, new front tires , new tps x2, Bimini top, new brakes. I really hope I am good for awhile or I am buying a skate board!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I like your old ride. But you are going to love your new ride. Sucks that it takes so long. Good luck!:glee::encouragement:

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Yeah, I think you'll be happy with the Crew.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well, after the ship being stuck on other islands from all the cold fronts you have so graciously sent our way, it is suppose to arrive Saturday. I really hope they kept it covered during the 15' waves they encountered!!

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
I hope it arrives safely and in good shape Brad. You certainly have quite an adventure with this, hope it works out well for you.

Mike

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Well, after the ship being stuck on other islands from all the cold fronts you have so graciously sent our way, it is suppose to arrive Saturday. I really hope they kept it covered during the 15' waves they encountered!!
Wait! Do I see a little bit of red under that big white cap?:glee::encouragement:

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Jim, you ain't right! :playful:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts