PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed some 4.5" rear speakers in our crew. After searching for options high and low I settled under the cup holders where there is some smooth space with plenty of room behind. They are going to get tortured with water, etc. but they are advertised waterproof(?) I'm only into it $25. Not concerned about clarity, so far the sound seems to bounce up very nicely.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,585 Posts
If you have the rear extruded plastic attaching points in the roof, I have all the mounting hardware for rear speakers.
Message me if interested.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are holding up! They haven't been caked with mud, but splashed numerous times. I'm a power wash-a-holic so they have been lightly rinsed with the wand after every dirty ride i've been on this year. I just caught the back seat singing along last weekend and said to self they must still be working back there!

I do have the radio's fade favoring the back fairly heavily to make it loud enough for them back there but there is still plenty of oomph left to hear the tunes clearly front and back at high speeds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts