PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my ranger xp on its first big hunt. We went up around Childress Texas turkey hunting. They had a big rain and everything was muddy. The Ranger hauled great and we had no problems. What really suprised me is how clean we and our gear were able to stay on the ranger. I washed at least 50 lbs of mud off of it. I absolutely love it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I used a 4 wheeler and a trailer last year to haul me, others and all the stuff around while duck hunting. Needless to say it was huge muddy adventure. Everyone and eveything got wet and muddy. Told myself if I ever had to replace the 4 wheeler I would get a Ranger. Well, a few weeks after the 4 wheeler was stolen, I had my Ranger. Can you say No-Brainer ! Still would like to get my hands on the worthless scum that took it, but that's a separate subject.

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
They are prettty handy machines, mine worked great on the bear hunt.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Good for you, Craig. Sounds like a great time. Rangers are so much fun in the mud.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
The only bad thing about a Ranger is that it will go places where I just as soon to get out and put it in auto pilot and get back in later!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts