PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had their plastics on their ranger sprayed with linex? I've seen some pictures of some 4wheelers done and they look really good. Just wondering how it would hold up on plastic? I have linex in my truck bed. It's been in there a year and still looks brand new. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
621 Posts
On polarisatvforums.com there was a fellow member who had his plastic racks line-x'd. Seemed like he was happy with it and that it held up well with no issues, but idk whatever came of it long term. He was one of those guys who joined for a month or two and vanished.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vehicle Car Mode of transport Technology Off-road vehicle

The linex dealer that did my truck bed did this 4wheeler. Going to try calling them tomorrow to see if they think it will last.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Biggest issue I can see is how much these plastics actually flex....see what they say and post back !!!!!

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
I did my flares, nose piece and tail piece in white linex. It holds up great and cleans up easy.
Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Sand Automotive tire

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a buddy that had his sprayed by Critter Gitters in League City, TX. Not Linex brand but similar. Brand new machine so I can't say how well it will hold up, but it looks great.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Preparation is the key and go easy on the power washing. I read where they use spray can off the shelf. Comes off they just spray touch up. :)

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
I power wash mine all the time. No issues. The key is spraying linex on all sides so the plastic is encapsulated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts