PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Polaris ranger 800 it was running a week before and now it only cranks and no start

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Hmmmmmmm, must be out of gas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything I check is good I don't know what my boss did to it but I got it to start it was working great now don't have any idea now

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Come on JM! Fire up your ESP!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Everything I check is good I don't know what my boss did to it but I got it to start it was working great now don't have any idea now
If you want people to take the time to help you... You Will have to take the time to explain in Detail what you have tried, and what the symptoms are.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
It's incredible to me that people will join this Forum looking for help that will cost them nothing and won't take the time to post a full description of the problem including all the circumstances, symptoms, results of any testing and any other pertinent information, yet still expect to get some kind of magic answer to their problem. We are blessed with a number of experienced and knowledgeable members who can provide help, but I seriously doubt that any of them are psychic. Who calls their doctor and says I have a spot on my hand that I noticed yesterday, what is the diagnosis? How is the doctor supposed to know whether it's dirt that hasn't been washed off or Melanoma or anything in between?
While I hate to be judgemental, my guess is that Peter is a young person who missed out on common sense and any ability to critically think but expects others to resolve all his problems for him. Why is that my conclusion? Because his post fits the mold of so many young people today. That is the extent of my psychic ability.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Yes ....... It drives me Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy sometimes......................You would never know it of course.🤑

1 - 9 of 9 Posts