PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not intend to buy a rear panel since I have the half windshield but I have not learned, even the half windshield produces a lot of cab dust, an intolerable amount so a rear panel is going on asap. I have not even looked at rears so I don't know what most of you at buying or how expensive they are. I have learned plenty about front windshields but could use some help on the tears. I don't trailer so something basic and inexpensive just to control dust is what I need. Since in Florida I don't need real tight sealing panels.

What do you recommend? Would've to order immediately

· Registered
225 Posts
I recommend the EMP rear panel. Its probably the best price for what you get and fits perfect. It is not as easily removed like the polaris lock and ride panels but that shouldnt be much of an issue. Also whats nice about it is that its a scratch resistant plastic and stays nice looking.

· Registered
650 Posts
I would give the new super ATV rear panel a look as well.

· Registered
112 Posts
Rdfish1, I measured the area for the back window and went to the local glass shop and bought smoke tinted plexi glass for $50. After a very little trimming and some J hooks, washers and nuts, I may have $60 in it total. Even put some foam sealer around it for dust. If you want pics, let me know, It looks great, if you don't mind a lil work.

· Registered
115 Posts
Rdfish1, I measured the area for the back window and went to the local glass shop and bought smoke tinted plexi glass for $50. After a very little trimming and some J hooks, washers and nuts, I may have $60 in it total. Even put some foam sealer around it for dust. If you want pics, let me know, It looks great, if you don't mind a lil work.
Better just post a picture, I wanna see it :applause:

· Registered
650 Posts
yea i want to see it too.

· Registered
108 Posts
Let's see it !!!!

· Registered
112 Posts
Here's the outside and inside Technology Vehicle Car Electronic device Glass
Vehicle Tire Automotive wheel system Automotive tire Wheel

· Registered
650 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.