PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have good recommendations on tried and true side view mirrors for this beast? Or Do they NOT include rear view mirrors when new? I just brought mine home. Didn't notice until I went to back up off the trailer. Duh.... Love this machine though. Very Work worthy.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mirrors are an option, here are some options:

Just be aware that if you have soft doors you cannot see out the right side mirror because of the way they are mounted on the frame
If you have hard doors the mirrors can be located on to the doors
If you live in a warm climate they mount and work good

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, rbarre. That is good to know. Thank you again for your time. Yep,....I have the Pro-Fit Cage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought a Quadboss rear view mirror, but I'm considering a set of side view mirrors as well. I keep looking to my left and expecting to have mirror there lol. I was looking at the Seizmik side mirrors for the pro fit cab, but I'm wondering if they're worth the money. Several others that look just like it for less, but not all will fit the pro fit cab. I'd be interested in hearing and seeing what others are using as well.

That's the link for the Seizmik mirrors I was looking at.

·
Registered
249 Posts
While they may fit, it will not work with doors
The other ones I listed will work with doors

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Will24. I have taken all in consideration and I think that I will go with the Center mount one, because I don't want to deal with the soft door thing that rbarre spoke of. Thank you guy's, and Keep up the great responses. Great meeting you also!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts