PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an issue. I'm somewhat a DIY individual. And I hate spending unwanted $$$. This is mainly for all the Alaska folk. I've been to three different local hardware chains hoping to find some clear lexan or equivalent. No luck, all to small. After looking at everyone's DIY projects I'm attempting the same. I can order it, but with shipping to this area it's about the same as OEM soft rear window. Is there a place up here in my area where I can get this stuff? Any ideas I'm open to. Tango all and Happy Turkey!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
I got heavy clear vinyl from Joann Fabrics and some grommets and made my own for less than $25. I use the short tarp bungees to strap it in and comes off easy. back window.jpg

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Registered
13 Posts
I made mine from plywood then cut a sqare out from the center and put a clear lexan for a window ,painted the plywood black.screwed the plywood into the existing holes in the xp900.workes great and cost around 35 dollars

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lots of ideas, just need to figuire out wich one. I thought about the plywood idea, correction, my wife did earlier today. LOL Does anyone know if the Quadgear fits the 2014/2015 well? It says it does, but I haven't found out anywhere of someone using it onn this years. Tango.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lots of ideas, just need to figuire out wich one. I thought about the plywood idea, correction, my wife did earlier today. LOL Does anyone know if the Quadgear fits the 2014/2015 well? It says it does, but I haven't found out anywhere of someone using it onn this years. Tango.
Keep in mind that I have an 08, but I would think these are universal as they conform to your roll bar. They are held on with adjustable straps and even when driving down the road, it does not flap around. I installed mine in a warm garage after letting it warm up for days and it fits snug.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts