PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Ranger 570-4 crew midsize and looking for radio recommendations. I bought a double-din nav unit thinking it would fit in the opening but it’s too big. The inside dimensions of the opening in the dash are 5 1/2 inches wide by 4 3/8 inches tall.

What are people using on these ranger models?

I found a Rockford Fosgate setup but I cannot confirm if it fits or not. The kit comes with a head unit and a dash bezel that looks like it replaces the stock area in the dash.

Thanks!

·
Registered
363 Posts
This may not be the answer u looking for, but this is the route I took on my last couple machines, load your music to your phone, or tablet, and Bluetooth it threw this soundbars, great sound, easily mounts to roll cage, built in amp, my son uses his phone with his, I have a tablet in my machine for maps I use with mine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey PT, always appreciate your comments and help...still need to build my roof rack :)

Yep i thought about going that route as well I'm coming to realize that there is not much out there for mid size rangers. Everything seems to be geared towards the xp 1000, full size units. Is your tablet mounted anywhere or you just have it in there when in use? I saw a set up where it comes with speakers and a sound bar, there is Bluetooth module that you connect to your phone and sound comes out all the speakers at the same time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got off the phone with Rockford Fosgate, who make the complete dash/head unit kit. Nothing is available yet for the 2019 model. They said Ranger changed the dash to a 1 piece in 2019 with cup holders included. They are working on a new kit and should be out this year sometime. In the mean time I guess a bluetooth stand alone will work for now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got the JBL stadium sound bar. Great sound. Just limited places to mount it. Easy to hook up. Bluetooth enabled. Holds up well under the elements.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts