PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Ranger LSV back on the road again. Here are some pictures of the new converter. The plate it is mounted to is different than the original one.

Someone said they replace the Charger on the 2010 model EV's. Here is a picture of my 2011. It was not changed.

In this photo you can see a yellow and red wire running to a silver box. That is the old converter. Could not find a good picture of it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Glad to see that you got your EV back.Thanks for the pictures/. I will look this weekend at my 2010 Ev and get the part number for the Delta Q charger.From what I can see your converter is made by Sevcom which is the company that makes the main controler of the EV. Maybe now all your problems will be gone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
DC/DC converter

I was wondering where you got your converter, I have not been able to track one down on the internet yet. Thanks :) We use EVs on the farm and just had to have a converter box replaced and I feel we got taken. Was a very very expensive fix..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.