Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inbox :: Message
To: oneal
Posted: 18 Jun 2012 6:52
Subject: Project Build
Hi Neal,
I hope you are well. I wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for your write-ups on the project ranger build. They have been extremely informative and enjoyable to read. In fact, they have caused me to spend some extra $ on upgrades.

Thank you,
Kurt

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
That's cool, Neal. I remember you saying that you've gotten lots of PMs regarding this build. I just wish Polaris could see this part of the activity generated by your work. Maybe there will be a good opportunity to discuss this with Polaris officials when you guys are in MN next month. I'll tell ya...if you can get a good raport going with Jason Difuccia (assuming he'll be at the meeting), I believe that he can be instrumental in raising the PRC profile from the viewpoint of Polaris.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Yep, I would print out all the PM's you have been getting on this and show it to Jason. He is a great guy and I will introduce you and Gary assuming he is there.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
I like that idea. Printing off the PMs, that is. IMO, I would only print off like a half dozen of the best ones and then tell them they are just a small sampling of the ".....countless comments we have received."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts