PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any opinions on the Fortress Brand accessories especially the Split glass sliding windshield and the metal roof? I am considering a 2015 Ranger 900 crew and looking at accessories. Thanks

·
Administrator
6,961 Posts
I have no personal experience with the Fortress products.
A couple of members put them on their 800 crew, they said they could feel the added weight of the cab. They stated it felt more top heavy and changed how the Ranger felt while driving. It appears to be a well made product though.

I prefer the Polaris cab accessories over all mfgs that I have seen. The Polaris fit and finish are excellent. The Polaris windshield and back glass are frameless, which allows for a better view. If you purchase the Polaris front windshield fixed (glass), be sure to purchase the wiper ready version.
I personally have the tip out (glass) with wiper/washer setup and would definitely purchase it again.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the roof and front windshield love the fact that I can easily drop the top half and get air flow. Makes trailoring much easier to. Several of the other guys on our lease have the same setup and love them too. Automotive exterior Vehicle Windshield Glass Car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts