PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to place a pair of Rigid Industries Duelly's on each side of the front window. With the cab system is there really a way to do this? I already plan on putting a light bar on the bumper but that's pretty up front. Thoughts? I also am interested in using Polaris style rocker switch in place of Rigids. See any issues with this? Is there also a add on switch plate to add more rockers that is OEM or looks good? It's for a 2015 570 FS.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Are you wanting to put them at the top of window or bottom?
I have been wanting to mount a pair of Duallys on each side of the bottom of the front window. I haven't come up with a mounting solution yet but I have been thinking about making a bracket that would mount to the Seizmik mirror brackets.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure quite yet. I have been looking at lot of pics to get lighting ideas. I just don't want them sticking out the side like a mirror. I just don't need the vehicle wider than it already is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.