PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I got into a rough part of my ranch and now have a rip in my canvas door. Does anybody know where I can get just the skin since the frame is fine?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
From what ive read recently, they don't sell the skins separately. BS for sure. Id look into a canvas place and have it patched if possible.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I agree! stop by a boat cover place or inquire about a place who repairs heavy duty tents ( they have machines that are HD enough to sew canvas )

·
Super Moderator
6,896 Posts
Replacement skins approx $375 per door.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Reactions: wgarcar1

·
Registered
102 Posts
Now flex seal made to look like stitches would be kewl :encouragement:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
View attachment 124121 This was my canvas repair. It looks a bit crude but it should work. I put cloth based "Gaffers" tape over the inside and outside of the door then hand stiched it down around the edges and over the tear.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Canvus repair

Last weekend I got into a rough part of my ranch and now have a rip in my canvas door. Does anybody know where I can get just the skin since the frame is fine?
Take it to a place that repairs tents or boat cover. A good shop can use the old for a pattern and make a new one.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
One tip for you
If you want to draw a specific member's attention, then quote there post like now when I quoted you

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Tom
Darcy got some doors for you if you still need

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would have been great to see this reply 2 weeks ago. I went ahead and got some camo canvas doors since the rear's are 60% off the Polaris Website. Got the fronts from Babbits Online.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts