PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Ripped Canvas Door

6K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Tomcrain 
#1 ·
Last weekend I got into a rough part of my ranch and now have a rip in my canvas door. Does anybody know where I can get just the skin since the frame is fine?

#2 ·
From what ive read recently, they don't sell the skins separately. BS for sure. Id look into a canvas place and have it patched if possible.

#3 ·
I agree! stop by a boat cover place or inquire about a place who repairs heavy duty tents ( they have machines that are HD enough to sew canvas )

#6 ·
Reactions: wgarcar1
#8 ·
View attachment 124121 This was my canvas repair. It looks a bit crude but it should work. I put cloth based "Gaffers" tape over the inside and outside of the door then hand stiched it down around the edges and over the tear.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
One tip for you
If you want to draw a specific member's attention, then quote there post like now when I quoted you

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Tom
Darcy got some doors for you if you still need

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#12 ·
Would have been great to see this reply 2 weeks ago. I went ahead and got some camo canvas doors since the rear's are 60% off the Polaris Website. Got the fronts from Babbits Online.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.