PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 crew 1000xp, any of you running nerfbars/rockbars, if so what brand, looking for a set for my machine, was told the Polaris ones are thin as paper, bend easy, they say the superatv for regular cab are good, but they have not built them for crew, they keep saying they coming..., Any help appreciative

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have the Super ATV for regular cab ‘19 XP 1000 and absolutely love them and very heavy duty! Fit the factory mounting points as well. I would hold off till they make em for crew😁. Maybe a few phone calls and emails might speed up the process lol! Good luck

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice thing about these is the tubing is flattened where doors are and have diamond plate pattern stamped in this area also for nice step! Already bounced them off a few trees this weekend and not even a scratch 😁! Sorry for the muddy pic😂!
F215AA69-3B50-4376-9F2D-3A481297CE5F.png

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've wrote them twice on them, they too busy making stuff for that new KRX and RZR pro 😁

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to hmt trails in 3 week's, guess I'm gonna try to build them myself

·
Registered
198 Posts
Going to hmt trails in 3 week's, guess I'm gonna try to build them myself
I’m sure whatever you fabricated up would be nice too👍!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Couldn’t you get a set and extend them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He would need 2 sets to get the stepped down portion for all 4 doors😩. Could be done tho! Would look nice with 2 sets cut and welded together! Costly too.

·
Registered
198 Posts
What Tcounty said😳! P.T. , I think you could easily stretch the Super ATV ones much easier than starting from scratch! Then maybe drop ‘em off at local Line-X shop when ur done????

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a buddy that bought some for his general I was looking at them last week, they are just a piece of l-shaped steel water jetted to fit the holes and have notches for the doors. If you have access to cad it would be easy to draw up and have made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am looking at getting one of these.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
These were aluminum rock sliders made by a company out west (Nevada maybe) they sell them on Ebay. 1/4" thick and easy install. 20180416_150144 rock slider.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
@stainlessman Those look like Ricochet. I had some on our 17 900. They are very nice and worked well. I was going to use those on our 19 but didn’t like that fact that you had to cut the factory skid plate in order to mount them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts