PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Ranger900XP | UTV Accessories

Just wondering if anyone has gotten this roll cage and back seat for their 900 xp.... In the market for a sxs and got two child along with the wife that likes to ride . Love the ranger and with this could fit the family ... If not looks like it will be a teryx 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I were going to purchase new and know others will be riding, then I would look directly at the factory crew models with full roll cages.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Polaris ranger 900 crew is to big in my opinion for trail riding..... Like drive a bus in the woods!! Lol just joking!

I did see you mention a Teryx 4, a designed unit for four, so you might just look at all in that category, i.e., Honda Pioneer 4, etc., shorter units with full roll cages.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess I should have worded my post different... What I was wondering was if anyone had got one and how they liked it.... I know I sew a few that had it with the ranger 800... Ranger 900xp is top of my list ... Not a crew! to big for where I like to ride

·
Registered
599 Posts
Vehicle Tire Auto part Car Automotive tire
Not the best pic I will get another but I built two of these, one for me and one for my brother and they work great for my kids. Removes easy and bolts to the cage and bed so it can't dump. It is a complete cage with bottom so theoretically it could fall out and the kids would be safe but it wont.

Reactions: pondskum

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not the best pic I will get another but I built two of these, one for me and one for my brother and they work great for my kids. Removes easy and bolts to the cage and bed so it can't dump. It is a complete cage with bottom so theoretically it could fall out and the kids would be safe but it wont.
I would love to see how you did the bottom.
I have a JD2 bender and was thinking of doing something along that line.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have one for my 800 and love it. I also built one for my Rhino too. Like you, I got a family and I also thought the Crew was way too big. My Ranger and Rhino both hill climbed, mudded, swam and trail rode just fine with no issues.

And I would pick Polaris ALL day over Kawasaki.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.