PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a satv rear windshield. I would get the satv plastic roof but it wouldn't fit in my shed then. There roof design adds like 3" to overall height. At least that's what satv told me. Are there other roofs that allow me to remove the rear windshield without having to remove the roof? The emp aluminum roof looks like it might work just from looking at pictures. Appreciate any help

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I have there rear window and Polaris sport roof. Do you take the window out that often? The roof just snaps into place. 4 torx screws across the back. I only run 2 screws and trailer at 70 plus mph all the time. I can have those 2 screws out and back of roof unhooked in under 3 minutes. Guess what I'm saying is the 3 minutes to me isn't that big of a hassle.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered the emp aluminum roof. Looks like there rear windshield is a very similar design to satv's. So we'll see if they work together

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have there rear window and Polaris sport roof. Do you take the window out that often? The roof just snaps into place. 4 torx screws across the back. I only run 2 screws and trailer at 70 plus mph all the time. I can have those 2 screws out and back of roof unhooked in under 3 minutes. Guess what I'm saying is the 3 minutes to me isn't that big of a hassle.
Take it out whenever I trailer to trails. Dang didn't realize it was that simple. Was also scared off by people saying they've had there plastics roofs blow off while trailering. But if I had seen your input prolly would've change my purchase

1 - 6 of 6 Posts