PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Rubberdown or the Pro-Lifts

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  1 Hayman 
#1 ·
Witch of these lifts would be a better way to go i was thinking of just the front for now.I look at the post that shows how to do it doesn't look that hard.Did i read these post right that the rubberdown goes on the bottom & the pro-lifts go on the top(for the front) .

#2 ·
I've had the ProLift for about 130 hours and its been great. If I had to answer the question as to where the components are situated, I'd say they are sort of in the middle of the strut (towards the bottom).

#5 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by carnivore

Pro Lift has served many of us well for quite a while now.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Does that make it better [:0]

Paul
www.rubberdowncustoms.ca

#6 ·
I just finished installing the Rubberdown lift on my 2005 XP. If you have basic tools and a jack then you can perform this task. I looked at both products and picked Ruberdown because it was made of machined aluminum. Paul has produced a fine product. From what I've read on this site Pro-lift has served many riders here with a quality product. Choice is yours to make! Jerry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.