PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Greg...

Buy the cheapest multimeter you can find with a digital readout. should be able to get one for $10-$20.

Yes, if you change the tps you must reset the tps to the correct settings or else your engine will not idle/run correctly.

if you're going to buy a fuel pressure gauge and check that anyway, then after you do that, and if you still want to check your tps or replace it and adjust, let me know, I'll walk ya through adjusting it if you want...

you may find alot on the site through search to help ya along too...

just let me know if you need some help!

Adam

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
regulator

my pressure regulator was very dirty also, i sprayed almost 2 cans of carb cleaner through it. i would fill it up and then blow it out with the air nozzel i used about 20-25 pds of pressure. i ran out some real nasty stuff. i cleaned while i had the pump off might just give it a try.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello i have a 2008 ranger 700 it hardy wants to idle it has 40 psi the fuel has been flushed and changed and it idles at 730 rpm i checked the tps sensor and it starts at 5 ohms and goes to 2.6 at wot with no gaps it runs good above 2200 rpm and the regulator is clean no codes other than a 25 code which shouldnt have anything to do with this running issue

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.