PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum, last month i picked up a 2011 RZR170 for my son. Fixed her up and she runs mighty fine, but the master cylinder has a broken piece so braking isn't quite where it needs to be. The Master Cylinder itself is functioning properly, it is one of the turret looking adapters that receives fluid from the reservoir that is cracked and therefore leaking.

I'll try and attach a picture...

question is, does anyone know if it is possible to just buy parts for the master cylinder versus buying the entire assembly? I only need 1 part, it is the one circled in red, and I have googled till I'm cross-eyed and called the local independent fixer upper shops with no luck.
Worst case I can make a replacement out of aluminum on the lathe.

rzr_mc.jpg

Thanks

·
Registered
386 Posts
I recommend calling "Fix-My Toys". They are a Polaris dealer and good guys to deal with fair prices and fast shipping. You can call them at: (586) 430-1451
(855) 640-3785

They will let you know if you can order just the part.

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,

Thanks for the info. I called them, but it seems this particular part is only available with the entire master cylinder assembly.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry about that, they are good guys and know the machines so I believe they would give you accurate information. sounds to me like it's going to be a do it yourself job. Good Luck, keep us informed on how it goes and the end results.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts