PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

RZR Accessories?

2270 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  guy48065
I may have just over looked this but where are some good places to look at for RZR accessories with prices? I'm still border line on whether to the sell the XP and go for an RZR but I'd still like to do a little research on prices for a few goodies for one of these things. The soft tops, bumpers, nerf bars etc. Like I mentioned earlier I may have overlooked it but I couldn't find anything on Polaris's web site about these items. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much apreciated.

Thanks, Brian
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Search the forum topic (Part numbers for rzr accessories) it was on May 5th. Put the part numbers in on polaris website and it will pull up the item with a price. We got our RZR 2 days ago and the dealer said they didn't even have the part numbers yet. He couldn't believe that we got them from here.
Chiefmorton, If you sell the Ranger and get the RZR where are you going to ride the kids (LoL)
you may have to get a his and hers RZR that way you can ride one and the wife can ride the other wouldn't that be nice!!!
Brian I need to know where your get your lucas oil from. Is it close by. Thanks
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Bobby D

Chiefmorton, If you sell the Ranger and get the RZR where are you going to ride the kids (LoL)
you may have to get a his and hers RZR that way you can ride one and the wife can ride the other wouldn't that be nice!!!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">You got it! Having a his and hers RZR would be AWESOME! However I'm pretty sure that ain't gonna happen [:D]. The girls are of the age that they want to drive everything now instead of just going along fo the ride. I'm looking at Go-Carts now trying to figure out what to get. So the way I got it figured they'll be tickled pink having something of their own and I'll be tickled to, having something that I can rip around on [:0][:p]. Time will tell, I'm still pondering on the whole idea. [;)]

Brian
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jw5wags

Brian I need to know where your get your lucas oil from. Is it close by. Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I actually got mine from a friend thats good friends with one of the Lucas's. I'd look up Dwayne's address on here (PRC) and shoot him an email. If you don't have any luck just get back with me and I'll see what I can do. I know theres alot of Lucas products in the storeas around here but it's difficult finding the fluids that we use in the Ranger. While your trying to contact Dwayne I'll see what I can do. At one time the word was going around that Lucas was going to have a link or something on their web site where people could order their stuff.

Brian
A buddy of mine was going up to greenfield and see if he could get it there. Hope he gets it. I need some help in locating all the fluids. thanks
I contacted my buddy that got me mine yesterday, he said he would contact Dwayne and see what he could do. We really need to get this more available in our area.

Brian<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jw5wags

A buddy of mine was going up to greenfield and see if he could get it there. Hope he gets it. I need some help in locating all the fluids. thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I haven't even seen a good shot of the "stealth" bumpers--they don't show up well against the black front & green body that's usually shown. Anyone know a link to a clear shot?
Any help on this question is appreciated.

Brian<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by guy48065

I haven't even seen a good shot of the "stealth" bumpers--they don't show up well against the black front & green body that's usually shown. Anyone know a link to a clear shot?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.