PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New hear and I am trying to see if anybody has installed this kit ? I am not a mechanic so I am looking for a basic drawling to use to install this. The directions are ok but it does not finish out. I mounted the terminal block but the directions go no were near it . I have two red wires and a black and blue. Little lost I have been to utube other sites but nothing out there anybody? Thanks

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
YIKES!!! That thing is expensive! :greedy_dollars: We generally make our own for about $75. Anyway, post a picture of the directions and we can see if we can help you finish it up if no one that has installed it doesn't chime in.

Edit: Did a little more digging and found this post on the RZR Forum from a few years back - it's for the 2878206 but I think the wiring may be the same as yours.

I called the dealer and had the same prob with directions from Polaris. No black wire but two red ones. Got it figured out with the mechanic and schematic online. Red wire next to yellow goes to + main batt, red wire from bottom of plate goes to terminal block or fuse block, blue to + aux batt, and thin black wires in harness go to - aux batt, pigtail long harness to key ignition. extra black jumper wire to - aux batt and - main batt. hope it helps. works fine but two hours pulling hair I don't have!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The red and black to the left then the blue and red on the bottom plus I have a jumper. I have installed a Terminal block also

·
Registered
2 Posts
The red and black to the left then the blue and red on the bottom plus I have a jumper. I have installed a Terminal block also
Did it work? if so, please share the info, I am looking for a diagram for this kit. the instructions are terrible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts