PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why has no one swaped in a rzr motor in a ranger yet. I'm new here but have looked on here time to time. I have over 600 hr and 3600 miles on my 2013. I'm hoping to do this swap when this motor dies. Eco and wire harness should be it with engine block of course.

·
Registered
76 Posts
There is one swapped. One of the highlifter guys put a 1000 rzr drivetrain in his ranger, seems to me holding up good!

·
Vendor
250 Posts
Why has no one swaped in a rzr motor in a ranger yet. I'm new here but have looked on here time to time. I have over 600 hr and 3600 miles on my 2013. I'm hoping to do this swap when this motor dies. Eco and wire harness should be it with engine block of course.
Studz, if and when your motor dies, nFLOW Remanufactured Engines would be happy to buy this core from you or reman it for you. Just let us know when the time comes. To find out more about us, please visit www.nflowmotorsports.com or like us on FB at www.facebook.com/pages/NFLOW/237263726448384.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a hard time believing no one is working on getting more power out of these machines. They make a big bore for the 1k already. Why not the ranger.

·
Registered
113 Posts
ranger isn't sport. its meant for work..i bet they see it as that and think not to many people would buy performance parts for them..i would like more power but probably would spend a dime on parts for it tho.. just my opinion

Reactions: fswan

·
Registered
28 Posts
If a programmer would use his head, they'd realize that there is a 15 - 22 hp gain in just programming on these machines. Seems like a no brainer, as they more than likely don't even have to do tuning, just turn off seat belt and added turf mode and it's a go. I'm sure it's not that easy but far more easier than tuning maps for countless hours on a boring little SXS.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[QUOTE there is more to it than just tuning the air and fuel. Bike man is working on a ECM re flash for the ranger to get full throttle and advance the timing. That will gain a few hp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.