PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is making rzr4 bumpers and nerfs. More concerned about who's mounts and installs the best, not the best looking. Function is more important than looks for me. Thanks for any info. Pics would be great also.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
lugnut said:
Who is making rzr4 bumpers and nerfs. More concerned about who's mounts and installs the best, not the best looking. Function is more important than looks for me. Thanks for any info. Pics would be great also.
Here's the link to some nerf bars that one of our sponsors sells and I can tell ya their nice. The install was very easy, their tough as nails and really protect the rocker panel plastic and the rear fender flares from getting ripped off. Trevis AKA tmanpoker works for them and they offer a member discount.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Um....Brian, no linky.

:shock:

NH

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have the UTV Inc Rock Sliders and Pure Polaris bumpers . The bumpers bolted right on to existing holes in the frame and have worked fine for me. The Rock Sliders are heavy and seemly bullet proof, I have bumped a few trees with no issues, damage, etc.

Also I just had my cage upgraded with new bumpers so I will be selling the bumpers and maybe the sliders next week. PM me if you are interested.

Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Rock Sliders

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Nitehawk said:
Um....Brian, no linky.

:shock:

NH
OOps! Thanks for taking care of that Bruce.

·
Registered
6 Posts
here is my one off bumper. notice it ties into the frame behind the shock. i like to think this will prevent the radiator from being smashed in like the oem bumper does.

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
bighamster said:
I haven't heard of them yet, wouldn't surprise me anymore.
Racer Tech is one of the better names in RZR parts. Their front bumper like yours has been around for 3-4 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts