PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pray for a safe uneventful trip for the three of you. Especially you Neal with all the time on the road! Pull over if you get tired. I just drove home from Kentucky and I'm bushed from just that distance of 500 miles.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Indeed! Be careful guys. I will leave the house in the early afternoon for the 3~ hour drive.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Yes indeed, same to you guys too.

Gary, don't get stuck in Chicago, tell them a scantily clad woman is waiting on you in Minnesota. At least that is the picture Randy posted anyway!! :lol:

Neal, be very careful and pull over if you get tired. I will call you a couple of times to keep you company on the journey!!

Randy, don't wear yourself out on that long trip!! :lol: :lol: Also, even though my hotel misery is behind me, take care of all the rooms for us. It would be nice if they were on the same floor. I don't care if they are next to each other though, just in case ya'll snore!!!

I will be heading out to Charlotte after work tomorrow to spend the night in the hotel close to the airport. My flight is so early and the traffic so bad through the week, I didn't want to chance a breakdown or traffic problem.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
3:45 AM and I will on the road in ten minutes. Gary and Bruce, see you tomorrow. Randy, see you in about 14 hours.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Keep an eye on the weather. I just called Neal a little bit ago and told him that late this afternoon, they are calling for high winds (60mph) and damaging hail around 5 pm and later. Randy, better watch out on your end too. That is all we need, two messed up vehicles and a pot mocked Ranger! Keep yourselves safe, machinery can be fixed but ya'll can't.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Will be off work in a little while. Plan on heading home, grabbing the luggage and being on the road to Charlotte by 6 pm. Don't know if the hotel has free internet or not but if they do, I will check in tonight. If not, unless I can get some time on the hotel computer, I will see you guys tomorrow. Gary, remember to turn on your cellphone in Chicago. See you folks in less than 24 hours!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts