PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at seat covers for my 2015 polaris ranger 900 XP eps and see some on e bay for around 60 .00 bucks and they have a full bench covering on the bottom and not the 60/40 split but thats not a deal breaker since my drivers seat does not slide and is fixed.Just wondering if anyone has bought a set of the aftermarket seat covers like this and would suggest them.I want to protect my seats against dog toe nail damage as I have been taking my lab pup on it getting her use to it.Thanks

·
Registered
652 Posts
I was thinking the same. Will have to take a measurement or two and take a look at golf cart seat covers. Cheap, under $30 at Amazon.
May just get some strapping and some carpeting for the hairy passengers

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I purchased these off Amazon 2 years ago. Holding up very well. I was impressed by the quality. I have a midsize but they might have them for full size.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VJBIZU6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I saw those and was interested also. Do they cover the front and back and does the bottom cover both sections of the full size ranger which has a 60/40 split.Not a deal braker if they use one covering for both bottoms sections because I dont have the adjustable drivers seat option .Thanks

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
I installed the Green Mountain Outdoors camo covers in my Ranger two years ago and they are holding up well. Last time I checked they were about $108.00

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
179 Posts
I ordered the OEM ones in camo made by Carhart. Fit like a glove, waterproof and easy to clean. Protects very well against the dogs claws too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
May be a stupid question but here goes, I have the base model 900 so the bench flips up for storage in 2 areas whereas the back of the seat is all one with no split like the bottom has for the storage compartments. Who makes a seat cover for my application? The one I have seen online have the split back and solid bottom which is the exact opposite of what I need.

·
Registered
95 Posts
May be a stupid question but here goes, I have the base model 900 so the bench flips up for storage in 2 areas whereas the back of the seat is all one with no split like the bottom has for the storage compartments. Who makes a seat cover for my application? The one I have seen online have the split back and solid bottom which is the exact opposite of what I need.
I'd like to know the answer to that as well.

·
Registered
179 Posts
They went back to a single back rest? The driver's seat no longer adjusts like in my 2015?

·
Registered
345 Posts
go to www.camotruckseats.com or call 866-492-4849 and they'll make any seat cover you want. I had them make me a set for my 2017 900XP and they fit perfect! Big selection to choose from. Takes about two to three weeks to get them as they make them when you order them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the info. Hard to believe no one markets the covers for my application though, or that I've seen.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I want a set of the carhart's for my new body style 1000 - not made by Po! bummer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts