PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Northstar Ultimate. When I try to lift up the passenger seat while I am sitting in the machine it hits on the passenger side door handle and won't allow you to open it. Has anyone else experienced this. Is there a fix?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 2022 Northstar Ultimate. When I try to lift up the passenger seat while I am sitting in the machine it hits on the passenger side door handle and won't allow you to open it. Has anyone else experienced this. Is there a fix?
I have a 2023 Northstar Ultimate the passenger seat can be lifted up without without hitting the door while sitting in the drivers seat.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking at my 2023 Northstar Ultimate and comparing to my friends 2022 Northstar Ultimate. The lower part of the handle on the 2023 is shaped a little narrower then the 2022. There are 2 screws that attach the handle to the door. I don’t know if you can order a 2023 door handle as a part or not.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Crew Ultimate
162 Posts
If you dont mind snap a picture of that and point to the area where you notice the difference is. There are some parts listed for my year in the parts book but I cant see the parts book for the ‘23 online just yet. Probably have to run to the dealer to see which parts are different between them. I am glad to hear there is hope to fix this problem.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you dont mind snap a picture of that and point to the area where you notice the difference is. There are some parts listed for my year in the parts book but I cant see the parts book for the ‘23 online just yet. Probably have to run to the dealer to see which parts are different between them. I am glad to hear there is hope to fix this problem.
Won’t be seeing him for a week or two. What you look at is the lower part of the inside pull handle on the door. You can see the difference between the 2023 and the 2022. The handle is attached with 2 screws.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts