PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the least expensive way to ship a set of four 900 XP LE wheels and tires? I was just quoted $350 from UPS and that seems much too high.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Try some of the larger freight companies in your area. Not sure what you have around there... Trying to get stuff here is a pain. I use PAF. Others around here include Lynden and Carlisle to name a few.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
That's pretty high....even for UPS. One thing that will usually lower the cost is shipping them in pairs (make it 2 boxes instead of 4).

What are the shipping to and from zip codes, and what size/weight are the boxes? I'll calculate on my UPS software.

·
Registered
368 Posts
The ones I've ordered have come wrapped as 2 in shrink wrap, shipping was included in price of wheels& tires so it couldn't have been that much, and the air was in them, they looked so nice, I love new tires.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I got a quote from a ups store to box and ship a couple of items, 3ft long bout 8in in diameter, 25lbs for $150, way to much. Friend of mine has ups pickup at his shop, he filled out on-line, I boxed and it cost me $28. Just got 6 tires and 1 rim, tires were shrink wrapped in pairs and rim was boxed but shipping was free.....well included in the price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help everyone. Finally used the two tire, wrapped in plastic plan through UPS and the price was a lot less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts